Other lizards (Agamids, Skinks, etc) » [WTB] Shield Tailed agama (Xenagama spp.)

Active next

Active nextSun Dec 07, 2014 5:58 am

Advertiser info

• Username: Andrew Wu
  • Phone number: login to see the phone number
  • Total posts: 0
  • Classifieds:

Info

• Bookmark and Share
  • Advertisement title: [WTB] Shield Tailed agama (Xenagama spp.)
  • Price: by agreement USD
  • Date: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:58 am

• Description:

Dear Sir or Madam:
    My name is Andrew Wu, a representative with Ever-Work, International, a licensed company in Taiwan dealing with import of reptiles, invertebrates and amphibians. Expanding import sources is always our priority.

We are planning to import a certain quantity of above mentioned animals with CITES to Taiwan every month. Please provide me with a price list or a catalog of your inventory.

Your prompt response is highly appreciated. We are looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely Yours,
    Andrew Wu

Ever-Work INT'L CO., LTD.
    Changhua City, Taiwan 500
    FAX: +886 4 737 0465
    Mobile: +886 928 389 329
    E-mail: littlesun567@gmail.com

Replies

Hi all please note after some checking into i have found that this company does indeed exist but has very bad reviews interms of paying for goods etc PLEASE BE VERY WARY AND CAREFULL IN ANY DEALINGS WITH THEM

Regards
Moe
moe
Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:26 pm
Hello, all:
I posted messages in SA Reptiles not to make enemies but indeed to seek for business opportunities. :D
Spreading rumors as stating "...after some checking into i have found that.. has very bad reviews ...." to hurt my company's reputation is really not what I am expecting to see in SA Reptiles, specially form someone we have never had business with before. :smt021
Ever-Work International has been in this business for decades and has done many business in importing thousands and thousands of live animals every year. We NEVER refused to pay. I admit that we have very high standard and are very strict on the qualities of the animals we import. If the suppliers agree on being able to provide us with the animals that meet the criteria we have agreed on, any defected animals should not be sent to us. :smt018
We have partnerships with lots of companies worldwide. If any of you are willing to have businesses with us, references are upon request! :-P

Best Regards,
Andrew
Andrew Wu
Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:01 am
Hi i did not intend to damage your company's reputation my friend

1) A quick google search of your company only brings up bad reviews or references.

2) it is very important for me to protect my fellow people here in south africa from scams and thiefs so yes i will make reference to what i have found on the Internet

3) I am sure if you do have good references then people in south africa will do business with you

4) As far as i am concerned even one bad review is enougj to make me shy away from any business been conducted

So dont take me in the wrong way i am not saying your company is bad i am merely stating what i have found over the Internet

Regards
Moe
moe
Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:41 am
Maa David,Kerwin Chen are international thieves,Carlin Jih is the financial manager of these King Rats,they trick you first by sending advance to you after they have verified that you are real exporter,when they get shipment, kerwin Chen will tell you,'my Boss David Maa has fired me,am no longer working for Everwork'Kerwin Chen,how many times will David Maa fire you?.You are the only one been fired each time you complete your animal robbery for David Maa,David Maa cannot speak english so you learned English language for Robbery purposes.Shame on you both,despite all robbery done by you Kerwin and Smuggling done by David Maa,you can't pay $5757 usd for perfect and Rare animals we sent to you.
The worst thing is that you don't even have reasons for not paying.You lied several times to Mr.Alan Wei of Water View Co.,Ltd that you will pay me but I never knew Waterview was your baby and you turned Waterview to a football and start playing him and lying to him and pretending things are OK.
When you pay my $5757 usd,I will write it in this forum.
Samuel.
Owner.
Reptizone.

This is a reference from Google and there are many more

So my friend i do not need to have any business dealings with you or your company to merely state what i have found :lol:
moe
Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:50 am
Yes, my friend. I am very aware of this five(5)-year-old case. I appreciated for this opportunity to clear this matter once more.
This supplier is from Congo, Africa. The order of okavange mud turtles did come to us, and in fact, we did send the payment to their company bank account, and it did go through. Unfortunately, the manager withdrew the money from the company bank account and ran away. Unreasonably, the owner demanded us to pay him AGAIN! Not only to pay him, but he doubled the price. Does it make sense to you? If you were in my shoes, will you pay him?
Fortunately, a very good business partner, Wonderful World Pets Supplies, also posted several messages as our strong reference to back us up.
That is why I stated previously if you did not know the whole story and posting the messages you "googled from the net" is considered spreading rumors damaging my company reputation. Luckily you are not in a country under strict laws and orders like Taiwan or the US, so you don't have to be responsible for your misdemeanor behaviors.
Again, I am here in SA Reptiles to make friends and to seek for business opportunities, not to make enemies or been negatively treated.

Best Regards,
Andrew
Andrew Wu
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:11 am
That took alot of days to make up that story!! :lol:

Thanks im not your friend and i do not see any good references on the Internet by all means if any one wants to do business with you no problem but I WILL STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS AS NOTHING PROVES TO ME OTHERWISE

By the way what you are looking for is not found in this paet of the world maybe you should do some homework before you try and bluff some one

I do apologise to the admins and people on this page but when i see a fruad i got to call it like it is
moe
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:01 pm
Hi there,
Maybe the scammer was the really thief, criminal. go to google "reptizone COngo "and lots victims which were scammed by reptizone made you surprised. also on 2015.11.6 Taiwan News reported a reptile importer, Last name was Wei, was Seized smuggling Panther chameleon 70 heads and Geochelone elegans 9 heads with fake documents and reported that he tried to fool police...from these news, who was scammer, who was thief, it was clear no need to TALK too much.
see below from somewhere internet posted..

Ad id number: 1538524
Action: Other
Item: www.reptizone.scriptmania.com
Category: Agriculture

Price: 1000000
Description: Dears,Samuel Olalekan Ganyiu/and Philip+more other names!!!/,exporter reptiles from Democratic republic of Congo/and Benin,Nigeria...???/,www.reptizone.scriptmania.com is proffesional thief!Do not send him money!Rob you!International thief!!Beware!!! Regards Milan,Slovakia
Name: Milan
cw4711
Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:31 am