Jacksons + Panthers

Re: Jacksons + Panthers

Postby Carpetpythons » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:20 pm

I'm sure this site has a rule somewhere about using the proper grammar when constructing sentences Kinghero. Maybe people will take you more serious if you actually used Capitals and proper punctuation. It is clear to me that most of the people who commented in this thread are pure amateurs for the lack of better words. You can unfortunately not become an expert by reading and believing everything you see on the Internet. Fortunately the true experts usually sit back and have a good laugh at threads like this. Talking to chameleon keepers in foreign countries via email means absolutely Jack in real life. Dropping names also only make you look like an idiot.

Now please let this thread run it's course so we can all go on with our lives!
Carpetpythons
SA Reptiles Member

Postby kinghero » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:55 pm

Carpet I have a lot of respect for you as I have seen that you have alot of experiance, and I take what you say to hart when it comes to chameleons and any animal for that fact. But chasms has even argued with you! You who bred chameleons almost as long as he has been alive, I get what you saying..... as for my writing skills it’s not the best I know, I don’t care if people don’t take me serious because of it, I’m not one to write I don’t like it that’s why I have so little posts but I have an opinion and when I feel I need to say something I will even if it’s the writing skills behind that sucks.

Have you ever considered that I might have dyslexia?

anyhow agreed let i run its course !
kinghero
SA Reptiles Member

Postby bubblesharp » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:31 pm

This topic has absolutely nothing to do with Chameleons, The topic name should be changed to how to continue and argument.

I get what you guys are saying on both sides, but from the last couple of posts from almost getting it on with Leon because I misunderstood a comment for chamssss I am switching sides in this argument :smt067 :smt072

I tried to reason and just tried to get everyone to appreciate the Jackson's that chamsss has and the photo's posted from an outsider perspective. Then came some of the reasons and some more light shed on the topic and chamsss you just go on and on with the argument. Honestly WHO THE :smt077 CARES what is the ultimate to breed. You guys are seriously missing the point here. Breeding should not be about being the ultimate, but for the enjoyment and the study of the creatures. I think that is why so many of the breeders doesn't post here, because it is pointless and there is better things to do. Luckily I am in the shop today, its quiet and I really have nothing better to do. :lol:

This topic is far from over and I have my "popcorn" and watching intently. This is so much better than any soap on tv, and we even have a rewind button and we can make real live comments.

But Seriously people this has gone from good to bad and is on its way to the ugly, "a heated debate no longer it is" as my "good friend " Yoda would say :smt043 because every show needs a "mal koppie"!
Eben Brits
Cell 071 603 6596
BBM 27E1FDF4
bubblesharp
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Leon_Kun » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Hahahahaha Bubblesharp.
Like I said before he does have nice chameleons.
The argument is more what happened earlier and on opinions then the animals involved really.
Eventually as time goes on a person will strive for the best and ultimate (If its cars or reptiles)
Chamsss just claimed to be one of the best and that`s not always the case (as well as making his opinion superior to others)

But this is getting old in any case you can only argue for so long (if your an expert or not is also not the point Carpet Python even experts argue as well as fools?)
1.2.0 Python molurus bivittatus
0.0.1 Epicrates Cenchria Maurus
2.4.0 B. c. constrictor
1.1.0 Epicrates cenchria cenchria
1.1.0 Python Regius
1.1.0 Python reticulatus
1.1.0 Trimeresurus purpureomaculatus
1.1.0 Trimeresurus albolabris
0.0.1 Varanus exanthematicus
Just for the love of reptiles.
Leon_Kun
SA Reptiles Member