Breeding Zig-Zag Fruit Chafers

Breeding Zig-Zag Fruit Chafers

Postby Joh » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Hello Everyone,

I recently wrote this article about keeping and Breeding Zig-Zag Fruit Chafers, Anisorrhina flavomaculata, and I thought that some of the other invertebrate fanatics might find it interesting.

http://www.bugboy99.blogspot.com/2012/0 ... nimal.html

Sincerely,
Joh
The one aspect that people try to remove from naturalism, and that is to me the most important, is prayer. Without Prayer I would not have managed to do half the things that I have done successfully.

A small colony of Oxyhaloa dubia, two Tivia sp., an unidentified species of Cockroach, 8 tadpoles, 3 dogs, 4 cats, a budgie, and some other random animals.
Joh
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Breeding Zig-Zag Fruit Chafers

Postby mrtsnakes » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Hello Joh

nice article you wrote there, i have been breeding them for 3 generations now, very easy species to keep and breed!

good luck with them!
Brave ppl die young!
mrtsnakes
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Breeding Zig-Zag Fruit Chafers

Postby Joh » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:48 am

Thank you very much. They are a great species.
The one aspect that people try to remove from naturalism, and that is to me the most important, is prayer. Without Prayer I would not have managed to do half the things that I have done successfully.

A small colony of Oxyhaloa dubia, two Tivia sp., an unidentified species of Cockroach, 8 tadpoles, 3 dogs, 4 cats, a budgie, and some other random animals.
Joh
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Other invertebrates