Caesarion-Onyx Baby Profiles (2015-C: #02-04)

Caesarion-Onyx Baby Profiles (2015-C: #02-04)

Postby Snakesitter » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:27 pm

Baby #02 (Male)

This curious little guy has five short dorsal chains on his back. He has two smaller-than-normal dorsal spots on his neck. His sides are mostly generous crescents, with one bullseye and one stretched spot on his right; and six merged and one stretched spot on his left.

Birth

Two Weeks (First Shed)

Six Weeks (Second Shed)

Left

Right

As of February’s weigh-in, this little gem measured 36 grams.

Baby #03 (Female)

This little lass has three short and one long dorsal chains on her back. Her sides are mostly thin sharp crescents, with four fragments, one merged, and one stretched spot on her right; and six fragments and six merged spots on her left. She has a very fine line down her back, and light blushing in her dorsals.

Birth

Two Weeks (First Shed)

Six Weeks (Second Shed)

Front

Side

As of February’s weigh-in, this little gem measured 35 grams.

Baby #04 (Male)

This roguish little explorer has three short dorsal chains on his back. He has one small dorsal spot in the center of his back, and several dorsals with open borders. His sides are mostly generous crescents, with one bullseye and one merged spot on his right; and one bullseye and two merged spots on his left. This is the little sneak that, when I ducked out of the room for a few minutes to answer a phone call on cleaning day, decided to crawl off the work area, down under the electronics, down under the photo equipment, into a large box, and hide under the emergency generator…then look annoyed when I found him.

Birth

Two Weeks (First Shed)

Six Weeks (Second Shed)

Front

Side

As of February’s weigh-in, this little gem measured 34 grams.
Cliff Earle
Living Gems Reptiles
[i]Premium Brazilian Rainbow Boas from a disease-tested facility[/i]
Website http://www.livinggemsreptiles.com, Facebook http://www.facebook.com/lgreptiles
Snakesitter
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Rainbow boas (Epicrates sp.)