Hi my name is Julias and Im looking for a girlfriend!

Hi my name is Julias and Im looking for a girlfriend!

Postby Hoss » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Hi my name is Julias and I'm looking for a girlfriend. I've told the bloody agent that feeds me to upload some pictures and to tell you a little about me. As you can see I'm a damn sexy garden phase Amazon tree boa who is ready to share his life with a wonderful lady this coming breeding season. I've tried the classifieds but have had no success, I assume its because the lady's just haven't had a good look at me yet or the other agents out there haven't been informed of my plans to re-appropriate one of their lady's!
The bloody agent has been told to find me some one special so please pm him if you know of any lady's out there ready to share their life with me.

Hoss
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Hi my name is Julias and Im looking for a girlfriend!

Postby Mitton » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:21 pm

Very nice, I like his colors.
Is he snappy?
www.moreliapythons.co.za
Mitton
Forum gatekeeper

Postby Hoss » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Its why he has been called Julias. I don't like the idea of naming snakes but this guy has such a dirty attitude the name stuck.

Would have liked the pictures to have come out a bit better, the cream colour markings are actually almost white after a shed (he shed last night). Seems I need to upgrade from the point and shoot camera to something a little more decent.
Hoss
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Bushviper » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Girls willing to sleep with Julius are few and far between. Your best bet is to buy a baby female and raise it.

Some less than astute people shipped in these boas and landed about 60 males and 5 females so these have reached the market and the ratios are way off.
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Those who are afraid to ask are ashamed of learning.
Bushviper
Founder Member

Postby michael » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:20 am

Wow Hoss, Julias is looking very nice. It’s a pity he has such trouble with finding the ladies, I really hope is fortunes change soon.
Michael Burmeister
Psalm 115 v 1
michael
Forum gatekeeper

Postby Hoss » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:02 am

Bushviper wrote:Girls willing to sleep with Julius are few and far between. Your best bet is to buy a baby female and raise it.

Some less than astute people shipped in these boas and landed about 60 males and 5 females so these have reached the market and the ratios are way off.

Yeah I've heard that story but didn't that happen around about 2009? Surely in that time a number of females should have been bred out, or are the clutches male heavy?

I can get my hands on some youngsters but my irritation is that Im sitting with a number of young snakes and this is my only adult snake I own that will be ready to breed this coming season. I've really been wanting to take the step up to breeding this year.
Hoss
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Tree boas (Corallus sp.)