New Green Tree Pythons

Re: New Green Tree Pythons

Postby michael » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:40 pm

@ BV that's what I would like to do as far as possible. I have two Biak babies but obviously don't know if they are a pair yet. Finding pure line animals is next to impossible though.
Michael Burmeister
Psalm 115 v 1
michael
Forum gatekeeper

Postby Sly » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:09 am

Micheal you doing a fantastic job with those GTP's, congrats and hope your collection becomes even bigger...nice work..
Sly
SA Reptiles Member

Postby J.C » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Congratulations Michael.

I hope to have some of these beauties by next year,enjoy them mate. Sure they will give you a lot of pleasure,look like they do already.

Regards J.C
Never mistake my silence for ignorance, calmness for acceptance or kindness for weakness.
J.C
SA Reptiles Member

Postby michael » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:10 am

I thought it’s about time for an update on these. These Biaks are about a year old now and +- 60cm in length. Their colour is has changed quite dramatically from when i first got them, but they still have a long way to go. They are starting to get a few green flecks here and there; it seems this will be a scale by scale process! As far as temperament goes they seem to be quite nicely natured generally which is weird for Biaks, although they can have the occasional mood swing. Husbandry wise they seem to be quite easy snakes provided you get their setups and cage conditions right from the beginning! Hope you enjoy the updated pictures.

The second beauty!

Michael Burmeister
Psalm 115 v 1
michael
Forum gatekeeper

Postby Mitton » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:08 am

They are awesome Michael, look in great condition too.
www.moreliapythons.co.za
Mitton
Forum gatekeeper

Postby Sly » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Mike they are looking awesome bud, bright red and orange to a almost lime yellow, Gtp's are fantastic to keep, and are not difficult at all, i think leaps have been made in terms of their breeding and up keep.....
Sly
SA Reptiles Member

Previous

Return to Green tree pythons (Morelia viridis)