Hornless B.Caudalis...

Archived topics, still open for discussion.

Re: Hornless B.Caudalis...

Postby Serpy » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:06 pm

Lol, IF its the same pieter he ain't old enough to get an oom outta me lol
A good burper is a good herper.
Serpy
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Bushviper » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:59 am

Then I will put my retic collection on the bet that this animal was never legal.
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Those who are afraid to ask are ashamed of learning.
Bushviper
Founder Member

Postby Serpy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:23 am

Nope never was, seeing as it was collected in namibia by this guy...
Serpy
SA Reptiles Member

Postby adrianx » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:41 am

Pieter only pointed me in the direction of the seller, nothing wrong with that.

I really don’t know if the original specimen was illegally obtained years back or not but, this one is most defiantly captive bred.

While we are on the subject Serpy, whatever happened to those Boomslang and Horned adder you wanted to sell me? If my memory serves me correct you got that gravid female him.
If you want to run with the big dogs, don't piss like a puppy!
adrianx
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Serpy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:49 am

You know what happened to that, if memory serves me correctly you the one who dropped it and you got the horned adders else where, my horned adders were 100% captive bred.

I have nothing against pieter, in actual fact I see him quite often, and I recognised these horned adders cause thel looked very familiar to ones he offered me.

And don't get smart, those boomslang were captive born, not captive bred, I challenged on the abbreviations back then too, so don't try be funny on a public forum, you look stupid enough already by turning a joke from Andrew into a big issue
Serpy
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Quintin » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Who needs soap opera's when you have SA reptiles? LOL

That is a beautiful Caudalis... Legal or not!

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Q
Quintin
SA Reptiles Member

Postby adrianx » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Serpy wrote:You know what happened to that, if memory serves me correctly you the one who dropped it and you got the horned adders else where, my horned adders were 100% captive bred.

I have nothing against pieter, in actual fact I see him quite often, and I recognised these horned adders cause thel looked very familiar to ones he offered me.

And don't get smart, those boomslang were captive born, not captive bred, I challenged on the abbreviations back then too, so don't try be funny on a public forum, you look stupid enough already by turning a joke from Andrew into a big issue

Jerry Springer, here we go again... That "joke" actually deserved a drive by...

You see mate, I don't mind paying for what I want,but there is a fine line between a transaction and daylight robbery.
Where it started becoming an issue is when you wanted to capitalize on me and became hostile towards me when I "Dropped" it and also lied to me about the male. Remember that?
If you only played open cards with me from the beginning we wouldn't have had any issues.
Oh, just for your information, I never got any horned adders from anyone.

Please keep this topic on track, I'm not in a fighting mood today but, if you are up for it we can always start a topic tomorrow diss each other the whole day...
adrianx
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Serpy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Ag please, You would also become hostile when you change around everything for someone then when it comes time to meet up there's always stupid excuses. I don't play open cards with anyone i don't trust.

et back to the topic, I want nothing to do with this horse sh1t
Serpy
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Mitton » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:33 pm

Lets get back to the topic or this thread will be locked.
If there are issues between you guys, please sort it out in PM's.
www.moreliapythons.co.za
Mitton
Forum gatekeeper

Postby Andrepie » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:41 pm

What must all the new ppl think if they read this forum i am 1 of the new ppl here and why fighting
Andrepie
SA Reptiles Member

Postby bigvang62 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:06 pm

snakes that are takin from namibia is ilegal i live in nam and believe me the goverment here will lock you up
bigvang62
SA Reptiles member (restricted)

Postby Westley Price » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:11 pm

What must all the new people think with the horrible spelling and grammar above?

As Mitton said, let's keep to the snake, irrespective of its origins.
"I am dying by inches from not having anybody to talk to about insects." - Charles Darwin
Westley Price
Forum gatekeeper

Postby froot » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:12 pm

LOL! Everyone wants to get back to the topic but each one HAS to get his last say in beforehand.

Don't let yourselves get sucked into an open forum argument simply because it's just going to get you your permissions needlessly restricted. You people should know better than that. Some people cannot help themselves and every time they are given a piece of rope they end up hanging themselves with it, you have the choice to be a part of that or not. THINK before you post!

We seem to have arrived at the conclusion that that specimen is from Namibia, and hornless caudalis are not uncommon. The legality of that specimen should definitely not make or break this discussion. Hopefully the sharing continues and the topic stays unlocked.

Bigvang62, sentences start with a capital letter and end with a fullstop and when addressing youself in a sentence you use 'I' as a capital letter. Stop being lazy.
We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
froot
Founder Member

Postby adrianx » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Back to the topic, Exactly how many caudalis colour variations do you get?
adrianx
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Rob » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Including Namibia, too many to count. They vary just far too much.

In SA your main localities will be Limpopo and NW province, Pretoria, Northern Cape, and Western Cape. Varying between grey, red, orange and brown and a mixture of each in between.
Its really something you need to research and look at as many specimens or photos of specimens from definate localities. Once you get a good idea its not difficult to see the origin of a caudalis just by looking at it.
Rob Deans

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~Dale Carnegie
Rob
SA Reptiles Member

PreviousNext

Return to Active archive