Don Shultz sit in

You can find all the current news with regard to Reptiles here. Announcements about anything reptile and site related will be made here as well for your information.

Re: Don Shultz sit in

Postby Bushviper » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:21 am

It is possible (highly unlikely) but it would be species like insects or bacteria but to date only 4 mammals, a number of birds and one reptile are recognised as having gone extinct. Definately not 500 species, that is just a typo on his script. As Swazi is indicating they do work off a script and the episodes are staged.
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Those who are afraid to ask are ashamed of learning.
Bushviper
Founder Member

Postby swazi » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:08 pm

Don looks very good (little I have seen anyway), he is perfect for that series - He is going to do very well and I think it's going to be a pleasant change from what has been on the tv lately. Just take his sit-in for what it is...advertising and exposure. Hope he stays real!

Glad to hear Devon is also doing well, think he is very happy behind the camera doing what he loves.
Swazi
Women are Angels...and when someone breaks our wings...we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick..we are flexible like that.
swazi
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Drewbot » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:51 pm

swazi wrote:Don and crew were here for 1 part of that series, want to know if it was staged? :)

I'd like to know, especially since DON SCHULTZ told me, when I asked if they used any captive snakes for their shoots: "Well if the crew finds a snake, then I will say "Devon found this snake"". He didn't say they DIDN"T USE CAPTIVES, but he implied that the snakes were found by himself or the crew.
Drewbot
SA Reptiles Member

Previous

Return to News and Announcements