strange lumps

With Reptiles sometimes time is of the essence when it comes to their health. You can post your health related questions and answers here.

strange lumps

Postby snake-5 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:08 am

Hey guys firstly sorry i have not been posting alot lately but i decided to buy a bike and well it was cool for about the first two days and i proceeded to crash it quite splendedly, secondly i am taking care of a banded rinkals that has these bumps they are soft to the touch but seem to be growing rather rapidly, they are under the skin and i have not got a clue on how to treat them any suggestions...
MY RETICS ARE ADIMANT THAT PEOPLE TASTE LIKE CHICKEN.

Im Zenafobic... that zena chick from t.v scares the cr@# out of me.
snake-5
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Gabi » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:25 am

Sounds bizarre but I had a kingsnake have those. But he was an albino so I could see the colour of them. They were red. I took him to a vet and was told to put bactroban on them. That helped. But they came back after a while. His skin is very thin and after a while we found out that he only got them when he was in a wooden tank. In a glass tank now and they haven't come back.

Dont know if it's the same thing or if that will help in any way. :oops: :oops: :-?
Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
Gabi
SA Reptiles Honorary Member

Postby neko » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:02 am

Where are the bumps? Have a look at this thread.. Perhaps it's the same thing.

http://www.sareptiles.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?t=293
It's peanutbutter jelly time! GET SOME!!
neko
SA Reptiles Honorary Member

Return to Reptile Hospital