New venture-Mice/Rat breeder Cape Town

Questions and suggestions regarding reptile cuisine.

Re: New venture-Mice/Rat breeder Cape Town

Postby kfc223 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:40 pm

I'm keen if you are going to have well priced rodents.
kfc223
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Reptile Deli » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:37 pm

@ Blet & kfc223- Thank you very much for your interest. I am currently at work (Iraq) but will be back home again next month. Within the first few days once I get home the watering system will be built. I am just waiting for the water nipples since there has been a back log. Once that is done the tubs will be filled with rats and then I will be up and running.

I am in the process of getting another rack that will have 70 tubs that would either be filled with rats or mice. I am not sure yet depending what the demand will be for either mice or rats.

My goal is to supply quality frozen rodents to the general public as well as pet shops at an affordable price.
Reptile Deli
SA Reptiles Member

Postby hannes » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:56 am

Hi will you be able to supply live Rats/Mice ass well?
hannes
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Reptile Deli » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:45 pm

Hello Hannes

I have sent you a PM.
Reptile Deli
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Reptile Deli » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:08 pm

Hello All. I will have my first frozen rodents available by 13 January 2014. Since I just started the business it will be on a first come, first serve basis. I will update as I have stock available. All rodents are gassed and individually packed in zip lock bags. No more struggling to remove what is needed. All rodents are sold in packs of 10. Same day courier can be arranged around Cape Town or Personal delivery can be done at R0.60 per kilometer (Depending on fuel prices). I will have the following available in January:
Rat Pinkies
Rat Fuzzies
Rat Pups
Rat Weaned
I will also be able to supply quality rat/mice cubes per 500 grams or 1 kg bags.
Please send me a message or email me at Frikkie.vd.Westhuizen@gmail.com with any questions, prices or if you would like to put your name on the list for rodents and quantity when they come available.
Reptile Deli
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Bienkie » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:39 pm

Good Day

I am from strand/somerset west and getting hold of decent sized mice is impossible. I would like to know if you still supply and if so can I please place and order? Thank you very much!!
Bienkie
SA Reptiles Member

Postby TonyK » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:17 pm

Bienkie check the guys profile seems he has not bothered to log in since February 2014 .
TonyK
SA Reptiles Member

Previous

Return to Reptile cuisine