exoticanimals.co.za/

Snakes exotic to South Africa commonly known as non-venomous.

View Gallery

Re: exoticanimals.co.za/

Postby dirkie1 » Wed May 07, 2014 2:40 pm

I accesed the store from a device in australia, and it converted the currency to AUD which is pretty helpfull if targeting international clients. Nice interface , would be great when website is developed more and there is more products. Good luck , Good on ya mate.
dirkie1
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Jamster » Fri May 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Great site! Simple and easy to navigate. Maybe an android app would be a nice addition in the future. Good luck bud:)
1.0-reticulated python (Ripcord)
1.1-burmese pythons
5.5-brown house snakes
1.0-taiwanese ratsnake
3.8-BCI
1.1-corn snakes
1.2-rhombic skaapstekers
1.0-yellow rat snake
Jamster
SA Reptiles Member

Postby ghoti » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:53 pm

Okay, so after considering the advice in this thread, I have taken more to heart. I think I would need a picture of each snake we are selling to make this feasible. My supplier is a very busy person so getting him to take pictures is near impossible. He doesnt have the time.

So I am looking for a partner.

- Person must be in Durban
- Person must regularly visit the supplier to take decent pictures of the animals we will be selling.
- Must be able to work with the supplier to make sure the animals are shipped on time.
- Must be reliable and easy to communicate with.
- Must understand how different permits work in the different provinces.

Im looking for someone who understands that this is not easy or instant money, that it takes time to build a brand and a website online.

The person who joins me will become a 50% partner in the site, as that person will be doing a fair bit to earn their share. Anyone who is interested in partnering up with me can PM me here or email me at info@exoticanimals.co.za
ghoti
SA Reptiles Member

Previous

Return to Exotic fangless (harmless) snakes