snake callouts in durban

Found a snake in your garden? Need someone to remove it? Here is a list of people who put their lives at risk to save snakes, and remove them unharmed. Please do not prank them. They are there to help you.

snake callouts in durban

Postby marc bt » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:54 pm

i am based in durban.. im busy with school from 8 till 2 30 but if you do know that there is a snake in your garden and you have seen it within the last 24 hours please call me. i do have the right gear and i do keep venomous reptiles at home, i work at northlands pets so i do know a fair bit about snakes so don't hesitate to call :D
my number is 0723520330
a wiseman once said:"you can give a man a fish and feed him for a day, but teach him how to fish and feed him for the rest of his life.."
marc bt
SA Reptiles Member

Re: snake callouts in durban

Postby vanessac » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:40 am

hi mark

i'm up in the peacevale area and on my own with 2 small children. obviously it's snake heaven by me! i need someone who would be willing to come up there to catch these critters. i don't have the heart to lay capture traps, poisons, or could even think of hurting them, but there's also no way i can leave them in my house and surroundings with 2 children.
if you could help me i would be ecstatic, or even if you could let me know of who else could help.
i also don't know the different types of snakes so don't wanna go tearing in anywhere on my own either. yes yes i'm a ninni!!
vanessac
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Fooble » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:09 am

vanessac

What kinds of snakes are you seeing?
If they are harmless its often best to leave them where they are as they wont cause anyone any harm.

If you spot any try give us a description and someone can guide you in the right direction of what to do, who to call ect.
Organized crime comes in more forms than one.
Fooble
Forum gatekeeper

Postby marc bt » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:02 pm

hi,
where about is peacevale? is it in kzn?
im still at school so i will only be able to get up their on weekends.
a wiseman once said:"you can give a man a fish and feed him for a day, but teach him how to fish and feed him for the rest of his life.."
marc bt
SA Reptiles Member

Postby John Rees » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:34 pm

Hi 'Vanessac'

I live in Pietermaritzburg over the weekends and I work and stay in Durban (Westville) during the week. I have a snake mad son (like father like son) and we would be happy to help you out if we can. Feel free to give me a call anytime (John - 084 244 6868) if you find any snakes, spiders or other creepy crawly pestering you.
John Rees
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Problem Reptile Removals