Stellenbosch (Porcupine)

Found a snake in your garden? Need someone to remove it? Here is a list of people who put their lives at risk to save snakes, and remove them unharmed. Please do not prank them. They are there to help you.

Stellenbosch (Porcupine)

Postby nvlooi » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:56 am

Hi

I need help on finding a cage (similar to baboon catch cage) for the removal of a porcupine in a very big garden in Stellenbosch.
Or if someone is closer than me and can go through the trouble of setting up a trap for it in the next day or two... I'd appreciate that.

Please contact me asap:

083 503 0311

H
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... - Nelson Mandela

Henco
nvlooi
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Stellenbosch (Porcupine)

Postby Girl Wrangler » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:32 am

I suggest you contact Brett at the Cape of Good Hope SPCA, they should either be able to help or redirect to a satellite branch. Should all else fail, let me know and I will assist you further.
Girl Wrangler
SA Reptiles Member

Postby nvlooi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:46 am

Thanks GW - I must say a very friendly service on the phone I hope they can assist further!

H
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... - Nelson Mandela

Henco
nvlooi
SA Reptiles Member

Postby glasbyb » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Hi Nvlooi
I believe Megan gave you a call this morning. We can definitely assist with relocating the porcupine. Look forward to helping you out on Monday.
"A field without a snake is like a kiss without a squeeze"
glasbyb
SA Reptiles Member

Postby nvlooi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Hi Glasbyb

I did not receive a call but as said above a contacted Cape of Good hope SPCA and they said they'll take it further!

I did speak to the owner of the property this morning and he said if they don't contact him before lunch he'll give me a call again. He did not so I believe they did.

H

Henco
nvlooi
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Problem Reptile Removals