SNAKE SHOW CAPE TOWN

If you provide educational talks at schools, functions, shows, etc, you can list your details here. This section is also for discussions on various philosophies, etc, as everyone teaches differently and has different beliefs. This applies to Reptiles only. If you would like to open a topic for debate, please do so in the debate forum.

SNAKE SHOW CAPE TOWN

Postby Dispholidus » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:15 am

Good day gents, and ladies.

I am on the organising committee for an event, aiming to raise funds for the JUSTICE FOR NADIA BOND trust in Cape Town. (Please see attachment).

We are planning a fun day on 7 November 2015 that will take place at Aristea Primary School Kraaifontein. As part of the entertainment I was thinking of a snake show, both for entertainment and educational purposes. Unfortunately due it being a fundraiser we will not be able to pay, but if there is still one of our "snake people" outdoor who wish to come do a 30 minute show, please contact me via email at peter.visser@westerncape.gov.za

Many thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snakes caring for me:

0.1 Boaedon capensis (Brown house snake)
1.0 Lycodonomorphus inornatus (Olive ground snake)
1.0 Pseudaspis cana (Mole snake)
1.1 Dispholidus typus (Boomslang)
0.1 Naja annulifera (Snouted cobra)
Dispholidus
SA Reptiles Member

Re: SNAKE SHOW CAPE TOWN

Postby Bushviper » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:24 pm

What will the money that is raised be spent on?
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Those who are afraid to ask are ashamed of learning.
Bushviper
Founder Member

Return to Educational Talks