Cape Peninsular

If you provide educational talks at schools, functions, shows, etc, you can list your details here. This section is also for discussions on various philosophies, etc, as everyone teaches differently and has different beliefs. This applies to Reptiles only. If you would like to open a topic for debate, please do so in the debate forum.

Cape Peninsular

Postby Snakes Incorporated » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:39 pm

I have been doing educational snake demos and talks in the Cape Town area for about ten years.
I try stress the point that these animals are one of the most misunderstood creatures on the planet and play a very important role in the ecosystem so should not be interfered with. I also do shows at organized parties and get the youngsters involved so as to dispel the myths surrounding these animals.

I believe that it is very important for young people to be aware that snakes caught in the wild are not happy in captivity and will not be good pets and will most probable die.

Remember nature is always constant were people always let you down.
You always know what to expect from an animal were people are a mystery.

Call Shaun @ 082 532 5033 for more information.
Don’t kill it, if you are not planning to eat it.
Snakes Incorporated
This member has been banned

Re: Cape Peninsular

Postby Lamprophis » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:12 am

Hi Shaun

Monte Vista Primary School has a carnival during March 2010 as part of their fundraising campaign. How much would you charge for doing a snake demo on the day?
Lamprophis
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Cape Peninsular

Postby Westley Price » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:23 pm

Lamprophis, this user has been banned, so I would not be surprised if you get no response.

Maybe rather contact him on his cell.
"I am dying by inches from not having anybody to talk to about insects." - Charles Darwin
Westley Price
Forum gatekeeper

Return to Educational Talks