I feel there's going to be a cat problem.

Anything other than a reptile or any other category covered on this forum.

I feel there's going to be a cat problem.

Postby Aaxel » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi all.

My mother brought a kitten about 3 months ago, he's been living indoors and will continue to do so until he gets castrated and then my mother plans to let him outside at night. I guess you can all figure out where this is going, I fear for the reptile population of our garden, there's a thriving herald and housie population as well as many other species, including non reptiles. I've tried to convince my otherwise but she doesn't seem to care about the wellfaire of anything except the cat. What do I do?

Thanks in advance.
never argue with idiots, they will drag you down their level then beat you with experience
Aaxel
SA Reptiles Member

Re: I feel there's going to be a cat problem.

Postby it_bit_me » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:33 pm

Get a dog?

This might be a silly try but take some water and add sheds, do a few random sprays at the cat.
After that move on to an few live simulations. Let an snake lay on the grass or in the house, when he sees it do some more spraying....
If I'm gonna be an old, lonely man, I'm gonna need a thing, you know, a hook, like that guy on the subway who eats his own face. So I figure I'll be Crazy Man with a Snake, y'know. Crazy Snake Man. And I'll get more snakes, call them my babies, kids won't walk past my place, they will run. "Run away from Crazy Snake Man, " they'll shout!”
it_bit_me
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Aaxel » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:42 pm

We have 5 german shepards who are constantly out to get the cat, thus it having to be let out at night as the dogs sleep in the house.
never argue with idiots, they will drag you down their level then beat you with experience
Aaxel
SA Reptiles Member

Postby it_bit_me » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:01 pm

Sherbet ,he'll learning from the 5 nazis.
Good luck
If I'm gonna be an old, lonely man, I'm gonna need a thing, you know, a hook, like that guy on the subway who eats his own face. So I figure I'll be Crazy Man with a Snake, y'know. Crazy Snake Man. And I'll get more snakes, call them my babies, kids won't walk past my place, they will run. "Run away from Crazy Snake Man, " they'll shout!”
it_bit_me
SA Reptiles Member

Postby froot » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:46 am

We have 5 german shepards who are constantly out to get the cat.

Therein lies your solution :cool:
We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
froot
Founder Member

Postby Chopper 1 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:21 pm

Get a large burmese ;)
To fly is Heavenly but to hover is Divine
Chopper 1
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Other Pets