GREEN IGUANA CARESHEET

Here you will find information regarding care for your reptiles. These are member contributions.

Re: GREEN IGUANA CARESHEET

Postby jka » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:59 pm

Their is no such thing question as long as you honestly didn't have the answer.

This really is a nice caresheet I enjoyed reading through it even if we Capies aren't allowed to keep them.
Evolution is an imperfect and often violent process. A battle between what exists, and what is yet to be born.
jka
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Reptard » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:20 pm

I would just like to add:

"Swimming" is a rather important part of a wild iguanas life too, and effort should be put into this, by means of providing them with the best alternative.

For instance, if you arent able to provide him with a slightly heated "pool" then try to give him a bath a few times a week.
Ours took a while to come round, but now if you take him near water, he just wants to play in it!
Reptard's Reptiles
Where even reptards are loved! ;-)
Reptard
SA Reptiles Member

Postby ABREXIS » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:28 am

Thank you for a great care sheet! Can anybody help with the names of other animals that is on the prohibited list and what exactly is the aim/goal of the list.
Thank you once again.
Abrexis
In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office.
Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
DADDY TO :
1X BD,8 X DOGS,9 X CATS,5 X RABBITS,1 X WIFE,2 X KIDS
LOTS OF CRICKETS
ABREXIS
SA Reptiles Member

Green Iguana website for South-Africans

Postby GreenIguana » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Hello guys. I recently launched my own website dedicated to the care of Green Iguanas in South-Africa. My goal is to get other Iguana keepers to review the site and contribute some of their iguana keeping knowledge so we can educate others and learn from each other at the same time. I really hope to get some feedback and information from other Iguana keepers in SA. www.greeniguana.co.za
GreenIguana
SA Reptiles Member

Previous

Return to Care Sheets