Pseudocerastes fieldi bite

This section will help you get first aid treatment protocols incase of an envenomation. This includes indigenous and exotic reptiles. Please do not use this forum for photo sharing, etc.

Re: Pseudocerastes fieldi bite

Postby Chopper 1 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Double post sorry..
Last edited by Chopper 1 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To fly is Heavenly but to hover is Divine
Chopper 1
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Chopper 1 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:16 pm

MrG wrote:Gino wrote:
Johan is my uncle im Eugene

One can see why you are on your heels here gene. :) When one read through your old post it is interesting to see how you reacted on some of Arno comments in the past. Downtalking someone though that have made huge differences in the reptile world in SA to fend for uncle Johan makes you looks stupid. I think you are making your name a bit "gat" here.

I think his uncle is also doing it all by himself lately :idea: stick to the books Uncle because you do a really good job at that and leave the rest to the guys who know what they are doing and also have been ddoing this for many leap years (Some of you will know what i am talking about - not going to broadcast in public)!!

Well done Arno you have done a lot for the reptiel industry and still are!! I got my first horned adder - free of charge - (dream snake back then) from you at least 20 years ago!! Still remember her to this day!!!!
To fly is Heavenly but to hover is Divine
Chopper 1
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Bushviper » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:42 pm

Chopper I am glad you appreciated the gesture. Luckily it was not in vain. I have been known to give away snakes to people who I thought would appreciate them instead of selling them.
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Those who are afraid to ask are ashamed of learning.
Bushviper
Founder Member

Previous

Return to Venom Club