COMING HOME AT LAST ..

Here is the place to discuss anything not related to reptiles and does not fall into any other catagories.

COMING HOME AT LAST ..

Postby rooikat » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Hi guys ...as most of you might already know me on here i would just like to say this ... I'm coming back home to SA soon and will be staying in Jo'burg area ..
it would be really nice to be able to meet some of you guys and put some faces to the names and also to be able to talk and learn more from some of you and to see all your wonderful collections that i see on here and admire so much ...it would also be so great to be able to go out in the field with some of you guys on a rep scout too ..

it would also be nice to have a lekker braai again with a nice Klippys and coke ,, :D
Give me Nature over Human race anytime ..
rooikat
SA Reptiles Member

Re: COMING HOME AT LAST ..

Postby BOOGY » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:59 pm

Leka man,nothing beats a good all braai and a few klippies and coke to go with the old stories about the BIG one that got away......snakes or fish.....
Reptile Roulette - JUST SAY NO!
Burger Loots
BOOGY
SA Reptiles Member

Postby rooikat » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:30 pm

BOOGY wrote:Leka man,nothing beats a good all braai and a few klippies and coke to go with the old stories about the BIG one that got away......snakes or fish.....

To dam right ,it would be great to hear some of the stories some of you guys have got to tell ..we all love that kind of thing around a good Braai ...
rooikat
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Alpaulo » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:09 pm

You lucky lil $£%&, what I'd do to go home right now, its unbelievable. Still weighing up the pro's and cons from here in terms of getting my collection back. Waiting to apply for permits still, dope!
Wish you lucky dude!
Alpaulo
SA Reptiles Member

Postby gaboon69 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:42 am

Give us a PM when your here and lets gooi a nasty party.
A braai sounds like the right medicine.
Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life ~
Rachel Carson
gaboon69
SA Reptiles Member

Postby rooikat » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:28 pm

gaboon69 wrote:Give us a PM when your here and lets gooi a nasty party.
A braai sounds like the right medicine.

Right ,im going to hold you to that Gaboon69.. sounds just like the kind of medicine i need ...cant wait , got a trip to Amsterdam first to take care of then after that its home time for me ...
rooikat
SA Reptiles Member

Postby rooikat » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Alpaulo wrote:You lucky lil $£%&, what I'd do to go home right now, its unbelievable. Still weighing up the pro's and cons from here in terms of getting my collection back. Waiting to apply for permits still, dope!
Wish you lucky dude!

well Alpaulo all i can say is ,try your dam best to get your self sorted .en make that big move ..you know obviously know where you want to be , so i wish you all the best ,and maybe we will see you there sometime soon ...

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS ...
rooikat
SA Reptiles Member

Postby rooikat » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:02 am

Finally got my ticket booked ,looks like im flying out on the 15th April .. Was wondering if there might be anyone willing to meet up with me and take me out Herping especially for snakes .. will be staying in JHB ..
will only be there for 3 weeks to come sort some stuff out ,then back to England ,then later in the year will be returning for a longer period ..

would be nice to meet up with some of the people on here ...
rooikat
SA Reptiles Member

Postby froot » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:23 am

I'm sure we could make a plan. You'll also be here for the expo too.
We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
froot
Founder Member

Postby Death-Skull » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:53 am

keep the klippies i will take my good old Captein!!!!
------------"A GUY stands up for HIMSELF -BUT- A MAN stnands up for OTHERS"------------"Si vis pacem, para bellum"------------
Death-Skull
SA Reptiles Member

Postby rooikat » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:47 am

@ FROOT ,sounds good and thanks ..and didn't realise it was the Expo ,now im totally buzzed up and even more excited ..

@ DEATH-SKULL ..ok i will hang on to the Klippies and i might just treat you to that bottle of Captain M ...
rooikat
SA Reptiles Member

Return to General Discussions