Need urgent advice

Here is the place to discuss anything not related to reptiles and does not fall into any other catagories.

Need urgent advice

Postby MarleneA » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:11 pm

Good day all,
I have a huge and sad problem. I hope someone could direct me to the correct people or give me some advice. I have a female iguana that is approx 3,5 years old. Due to work relocation to Zambia I can't find anybody that would look after my baby. I don't want to advertise on the internet because I don't want her to go to people that would treat her badly or put her in a small cage (she have a room to herself) Please give me suggestions what to do?
Until one has loved an animal, part of their sole remains unawakened.
MarleneA
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Need urgent advice

Postby Reptile-Cage » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:08 pm

Hi. I understand how you feel. My iguana has his 1.8 meter indoor cage which has a exit door that we open to his out door cage that's 3 meters long and has branches for him to climb. Its so sad that you can't take her with you. Regards
S & T's Exotics.
Annastachja Van Wyk.
Reptile-Cage
SA Reptiles Member

Postby scalybunni » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:17 pm

Hi MarleneA,

There is a group on Facebook called Reptile Traders SA. You can advertise there and ask them any questions you would like to make sure your baby goes to a nice and loving home. Here is a link to the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Reptile ... 485354468/
The kiss originated when the first male reptile licked the first female reptile, implying in a subtle, complimentary way that she was as succulent as the small reptile he had for dinner the night before.
scalybunni
SA Reptiles Member

Postby MarleneA » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:59 pm

Thanks for your replies. I will defenitely have a look at the facebook group. I wish that I could take her with me and its going to break my heart letting her go, but its not possible at all to take her with me.
Until one has loved an animal, part of their sole remains unawakened.
MarleneA
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Reptile-Cage » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:39 pm

I wish I could help. So sorry for what your going through. I can't imagine giving any of my babies up. Here's a photo of our boy, his name is mini
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
S & T's Exotics.
Annastachja Van Wyk.
Reptile-Cage
SA Reptiles Member

Return to General Discussions