Nice start to a Monday at work! P. semivariegatus

South African snakes commonly known as non-venomous, including the Natal rock python (Python natalensis).

View Gallery

Nice start to a Monday at work! P. semivariegatus

Postby Smeegle » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:52 am

I work from a home office in Gillitts, and the maid just called me because she saw a snake in the laundry. I immediately went to look and found this pretty little fellow:

What a good start to the week!
One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.
- Dale Carnegie
Smeegle
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Nice start to a Monday at work! P. semivariegatus

Postby Fooble » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:06 am

Nice!

Should be the first of many after all the rain we've had this past week and now with blazing sun.
Hope you told the others at the office this is what controls the millions of geckos in and around the house.

Bring on the call outs ;)
Organized crime comes in more forms than one.
Fooble
Forum gatekeeper

Re: Nice start to a Monday at work! P. semivariegatus

Postby Rishaad » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Also just been on one for a spotted bush snake as well. Was in the engine bay of a Mercedes. I tried and tried but he just kept hiding in all the nooks and crannies of the engine.
And God has Created every animal from water, of them are some creeping on their bellies, some walk on two legs, and some on four. God Creates what He wills, for sure God has Power over all things. (Noble Quran 24:45)

For Goodness Snakes
www.forgoodnesssnakes.co.za
Rishaad
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Indigenous fangless snakes