Bearded Dragon Survey 2013

Bearded Dragon Survey 2013

Postby pogopogona » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:38 pm

Yep, I'm doing the rounds and trying get some South African responses... and apologies as I'm being a bit self promotional, but it's in the name of information. :)

I'm trying to run a survey of Bearded Dragon owners around the world, it covers all the basics from habitat to lighting and health. It's anonymous and takes a few minutes to fill in, if any of you can spare the time (literally 5 - 10 minutes)

The hope is that I can show correlations between health concerns such as calcium dusting Vs MBD as well as general statistics such as popular names, species & morph distribution.

In South Africa I'm expecting it to be mostly Pogona Vitticeps being the most popular captive bred kept Pogona, but would be interesting to see if there are other species kept and morphs. Also given the climate there, it'd be interesting to see how many are kept outdoors for example.

The aim of the survey is for educating new & potential owners and providing any publication with a solid set of data based on a good sized cross section given how popular beardies are now becoming as pets.

I don't have much in the way of South African responses so I'm hoping a few of you on here will help even up the numbers a bit

If you can that'd be great, the survey is at: http://pogopogona.com/bearded-dragon-facts/bearded-dragon-survey

Thanks a lot,

Pete.
pogopogona
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Bearded dragons (Pogona vitticeps)