ID needed for newbie

Re: ID needed for newbie

Postby VW salesmen » Mon May 26, 2014 4:46 pm

Ah is there a way to avoid this or will it just realize that I am not food on its own
Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel. 
VW salesmen
SA Reptiles Member

Postby krah » Mon May 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Hi and welcome! Corns are where I started too, I still have my original female(shes going on 17) so I wish you many happy years! Ive never seen or heard of that kind of behaviour, but would love to see it if you can snap a pic while it's "tasting" you haha.
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."
Winston Churchill.

Pastel BP 0.1.0
Firefly BP 1.0.0
Spider BP 1.0.0
Normal BP 0.1.0
Pied BP 1.1.0
Axanthic het pied BP 0.1.0
Banana BP 1.0.0
Albino Corn 0.1.0
Beardies 1.1.0
krah
SA Reptiles Member

Postby VW salesmen » Mon May 26, 2014 9:19 pm

Well I have some good news and some bad news good news is that Nero is starting to trust me, tonight was the first time I could pick him up without any incident he did not even taste me at all but the bad news is that I got to inspect him thoroughly and I notice alot of scaring, he has deep scaring on his middle and tail and he also has scaring on the top of his head this could indicate neglecting previous owners no wonder the poor thing is aggressive but it was a very special moment for me to actually handle him without any fear from both of us
Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel. 
VW salesmen
SA Reptiles Member

Previous

Return to Corn snakes (Pantherophis (Elaphe) guttata)