ALL my new additions

ALL my new additions

Postby Irock » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:32 am

Hi All!!!

Finally got all my new babies and got semi-decent pics of most of them so thought I'd share them all with you in one shot! lol
As always, comments and/or questions are most welcome! :)

First up is Donnatella (just Donna for short). She's a Fluorescent Red Amel and was a special gift from Chantel.
She is so gorgeous and so photogenic, I always get nice shots of her, no matter what the lighting. She has grown quite alot
since I got her too!!! Love her to bits, she's my little Treasure!!!

And then, for good measure (as if she hadn't been nice enough already), Chantel sent up a little boyfriend for Donna as ANOTHER gift! lol
His name is Raphael. He is absolutely stunning as well but different to Donna, his saddles are a darker red where Donna's are
more of a pinkish red. I love his funny marking on his back! lol

Next up is my little princess, her name is Chopstick, she's a caramel het hypo. Words cant' describe how equisite this little girl is!
I am totally crazy about her and the pics just don't do her justice at all!!! She has lovely choc brown saddles with bright yellow in between.
I love her eyes and her belly checkers too, she is just too lovely!

Next up is my gorgeous little Amel stripe girl, her name is Streaky. She is absolutely gorgeous!! VERY bright orange with dark red stripes.
I love her to bits! I struggle to get nice pics of her because she has a hissy fit if you pick her up and is bent on escape! lol

And last but certainly not least is my GORGEOUS little butter boy, Rhett. He is so gorgeous and so super bright yellow, I just can't get good
enough pics of him! lol None do him any justice. He's also growing like a beast and eats like an absolute pig!!! I love him to bits though!!

Thanks to Chants for sending me all these gorgeous little critters!!! I am so thrilled with them and they are absolutely stunning!!!

~Meg~
~Meg~

1.0 Normal 1.0 Anery Motley 1.0 Butter 0.1 Ghost Motley 1.1 Reverse Okeetee 0.1 Caramel het hypo 0.1 Ultramel het caramel 1.0 Hi Red Blood 0.1 Amel hurricane motley het caramel 0.1 Amel stripe Poss. het anery ?.? Lavender
Irock
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Telgalad » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:09 am

very pretty i think i saw your snakes when i went to pick up my snakes that chantel sent up for me
Telgalad
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Irock » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:16 am

Thanks!!! lol

You probably did, I got Rhett and Donna about a month ago.

Got the other three last wednesday, so if you were there before then, i am sure you saw them! lol

What did you pick up?
~Meg~

1.0 Normal 1.0 Anery Motley 1.0 Butter 0.1 Ghost Motley 1.1 Reverse Okeetee 0.1 Caramel het hypo 0.1 Ultramel het caramel 1.0 Hi Red Blood 0.1 Amel hurricane motley het caramel 0.1 Amel stripe Poss. het anery ?.? Lavender
Irock
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Mitton » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:50 am

Very nice Irock, they are very pretty.
www.moreliapythons.co.za
Mitton
Forum gatekeeper

Postby Boadicea » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:54 am

They are truly beautiful Irock! Each one looks like a little row of jewels. They clearly give youj great pleasure which is what keeping snakes is all about ;-)
Boadicea
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Chantel » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:48 pm

Always a pleasure! And it's great that you love them all so much! So passionate about each and very one of them! Rhett's going to grow into a monster, by the looks of things lol!
Gavin & Chantel
Chantel
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Irock » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:09 pm

lol I really do love every single one of them.

I keep saying this one is my favourite or that one is my favourite, but the truth is, they are ALL my favourites! lol Including my two big boys, Battle and Cornflake.

They are all so different and lovely, it's impossible not to find something special about each and every one of them!

Thanks Baodicea, they do give me alot of pleasure, I love just looking at them! :)

Methinks the Corn bug has bitten me bad!!! I really have to resist the urge to get more this year! lol
~Meg~

Irock
SA Reptiles Member

Postby katesmith » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:36 pm

wow. i've gotta get me a caramel baby! but i've already got tree from this last expo. a motley amel, a snow and a pink ghost (blue eyes!)
I love them to bits.
i know i shouldn't but i will probably come home with something from the expo... ai, its an awfull addiction aint it?
katesmith
SA Reptiles Member

Postby katesmith » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:36 pm

wow. i've gotta get me a caramel baby! but i've already got tree from this last expo. a motley amel, a snow and a pink ghost (blue eyes!)
I love them to bits.
i know i shouldn't but i will probably come home with something from the expo... ai, its an awfull addiction aint it?
katesmith
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Telgalad » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:44 pm

i was there last monday i picked up a pair of sunglow motley and a butter male for my female
Telgalad
SA Reptiles Member

Postby arcadies » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:28 am

next thing you buy, should be a "better" camera :D
"But I put my life on the line to save animals. " Steve Irwin (1962 -2006)
arcadies
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Irock » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:14 am

Believe me it's on my wishlist, but not financially possible right now, on top of my snakes, I have a horse to feed too! lol
~Meg~

Irock
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Corn snakes (Pantherophis (Elaphe) guttata)