Freshly hatched Burmese Pythons

Re: Freshly hatched Burmese Pythons

Postby Bushviper » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:07 pm

Now next year can you put a greenish male het for labyrinth albino with that female. It is so boring producing normal het for albino and albinos.

Just kidding. Great stuff.
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Those who are afraid to ask are ashamed of learning.
Bushviper
Founder Member

Postby Burmbuddy » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:05 am

Nice.
My wife prefers the normal’s too…
R 450 seems very low though, now everybody has the right to ask what they want, but I am just wondering, why so low?
DAN
Psalms 144:1
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle.
Burmbuddy
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Aphrodites » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:22 am

Hi There

I really want one. Have PM you yet no reply. Please let me know if any still available.
Aphrodites
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Bushviper » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:51 pm

Burmbuddy that price is meant for members of the forum. Any non members have to buy 10 to get that prices if I am not mistaken.

Finding enough food in Pretoria is another problem so to get them to move fast is another objective.

Bushviper
Founder Member

Postby SHiBBY » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:18 pm

Wow, that's awesome...

If I had more unused space at my disposal, I would've booked one immediately! Unfortunately, space is a luxury I don't have.

Nevertheless, congrats! Beautiful babies!
"The will of God will never take you where the grace of God won't protect you..."
SHiBBY
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Burmbuddy » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:15 pm

Burmbuddy that price is meant for members of the forum. Any non members have to buy 10 to get that prices if I am not mistaken.

Finding enough food in Pretoria is another problem so to get them to move fast is another objective.

I hoped as much.
So how many are still avl?
DAN
Psalms 144:1
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle.
Burmbuddy
SA Reptiles Member

Postby tightjeans » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:32 pm

I can't believe how cheap burms have become. They are a massive undertaking and I think the price should reflect that. What I hate even more is that there is always an abundance of hatchlings and juveniles and almost no sub adults adults (2 years and older). It makes me sick to think what has happened in between.
tightjeans
SA Reptiles member (restricted)

Postby Bushviper » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:48 pm

tightjeans there are many sub adults and adults but just because they are not "available" it does not mean that they are not out there. What is happening is that people who have raised these snakes are not going to sell them off after going to the trouble of raising them to that size. If you have gone to the trouble of feeding and keeping them for a few years why would you want to now sell them?

Bushviper
Founder Member

Postby tightjeans » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:30 pm

WHAT!!!!
tightjeans

Postby tightjeans » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:36 pm

You can't ignore the disgusting treatment these animals get when people can't "handle" them anymore. It's SICK!!! There is a very select few who keep these large snakes past a certain age.
tightjeans

Postby SHiBBY » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:20 am

True herpetoculturists will treat it with love and respect and supply the best possible habitat they possibly can right through the serpent's life. These animals get the "disgusting treatment" you are referring to when some aunt buys her retarded nephew a burm for christmas, and he then keeps it because it's "cool" and not because he has a passion for snakes. Nevertheless, your statement is aimed at the minority of people who own snakes and don't have the passion.

None of them are on this site.
Relax.
"The will of God will never take you where the grace of God won't protect you..."
SHiBBY
SA Reptiles Member

Postby tightjeans » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:26 am

Oh ok I'll just take your word for it.
tightjeans

Postby Serpy » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:43 am

SIGH... Don't jump to conclusions, I agree with everyword BV said.
A good burper is a good herper.
Serpy
SA Reptiles Member

Postby MCD » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:32 am

It amazes me how some people can go on about others treating animals badly when they themselves can’t even treat other people with common decency and without sarcasm and defensive comments. Purely based on that fact I question how any one who ‘behaves’ in that manner keeps their own animals? I would love to keep a Burm but I find their size a bit intimidating so alas I can only ‘look on’. Amazing animals!!!! And a note to everyone on the forum, not just the admins and such, thanks for always being so helpful and constructive
MCD
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Graeme » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:24 am

For the guys that have booked and are waiting to collect, here is a sneak preview.

See if you can spot your future family members.

These little guys are, unfortunately for some, all taken. There is however, one of our best customers that remains unsure of what to spend his budget on this year. If he decides to take some Cantils, there will be 10 baby Burmese Pythons available. We will know by this afternoon. For the guys ( and girls ) that have been trying to get hold of me via PM, I apologise for not being online this last day or two. I should have mentioned that I avoid spending too much time on the internet, and therefore include my phone number on most of my posts.

I try my best to avoid getting into forum debates these days and therefore will sustain from commenting on the prices that we choose to sell our animals at. What I will say, and I make no apologies for sounding corny, is that we are not in this for the money. I can say that with confidence as we have many, many friends and customers on this forum that would back us up on that, should the need arise.

Anyways,
See some of you guys next weekend.
Graeme
Reach us @ Graeme Lotter on FB
OR 082 4749139
Email: snakesnadders@yahoo.co.uk
Graeme
SA Reptiles Member

PreviousNext

Return to Burmese pythons (Python molurus)