Gave him back

Gave him back

Postby Burmbuddy » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:50 am

Hi guys!
Well i had to give my the new albino labby male back...only had him a couple of days and he started drooling like a dog.I hoped i just git him after a drink of water but the next day he did it again and when i chked his mouth is was full of foam... :-?
So i phoned the breeder and told him i wasnt happy with the animal,he took him back ,so now i am back on the hunt for a good looking male albino labby...
O well, he was pretty thin anyway,and i would rather wait and keep my collection healthy then jepordize my other animals...
Cheers
DAN
Burmbuddy
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Bushbaby » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:01 am

That's great that the breeder took him back. Good luck in the search.
http://www.snakebiteassist.co.za
http://www.reptileexpo.co.za
http://www.boaconstrictors.co.za
Bushbaby
SA Reptiles Admin

Postby Q Ball » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:11 am

Ag that bad news boet, better luck next time. :(
I like candlelight dinners, romantic walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Q Ball
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Gabi » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:03 pm

Oh that's not nice. But really great that the breeder took him back! Good luck with your continuing hunt for the Albino Labby :)
Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
Gabi
SA Reptiles Honorary Member

Postby Bushviper » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:38 pm

It is really sad that such an unusual snake was allowed to get into that condition.

Lets hope you are succesful in your search or else the one that the "breeder" took back recovers to the point that it is worth buying.

By the way I dont think that snake was bred locally so he should have cost quite a bit to import and was then neglected.
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Those who are afraid to ask are ashamed of learning.
Bushviper
Founder Member

Postby Burmbuddy » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:36 pm

You are right BV,was imported as a hatchling from Bob clark,when i got him as a yearling he was REALLY thin , the pics i posted was after he ate 2 rabbits and a huge rat,when i saw him i wasnt to happy wiht his condition,but as he appeared healthy-as in free of dissease-i took him cos he was going for a good price and i know it aint to hard to fatten a burm up...but as it turns out he wasnt that healthy after all... :(
Also glad the breder took him back,we know each other and he knows i take grood care of my animals , so he diddnt really have any choice in the matter.
I think i am going to try and import one now,the guys over in the states got some quality animals and a new bloodline cant hurt.
Cheers
DAN
Burmbuddy
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Burmese pythons (Python molurus)