Various Boaedon

Various Boaedon

Postby Mehelya » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:08 am

Cleaning and feeding last night and snapped a few quick shots of some of the many house snakes that I have in my zoo.

First off some Hybinos. I never remember if they are T+ or T- (They have the red eyes). These are little progenies from Rolf Dennison, and I have a particular liking for the striping from half way down the body.

Juvenile Hybino Female

Juvenile Hybino Male

A good friend had a house snake lay 2 clutches of eggs, and he passed all the babies on to me. Seeing as the mother was a long-term captive WC, I released the majority of the babies where the parents came from, and kept this little beauty to see how he turns out...

A nice and dark juvenile

Some of you may remember Little Red. A small little house snake that came my way, and he is just becoming insanely awesome as he grows up! Hopefully I can get a locality female for him soon...

Hopefully this girl will drop her massive eggs again for me next season, she is one of the sweetest house snakes I have ever worked with. Currently in blue, but I will add some post shed photos once she's done her change of wardrobe

Head shot against my hand to show head size.

Thanks for looking, and enjoy.
Rian
If I wasn't me, then I'd probably be someone else...
Forceps. Not fingers...
Yes, it probably will bite you if you carry on that way...
Mehelya
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Brown house snakes (Lamprophis (Boaedon) capensis)