Halp! too many Lobster roaches

Here you can share your experiences with us. Be it Spiders, Scorpions, Roaches, they belong here.

View Gallery

Halp! too many Lobster roaches

Postby Bernice » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:14 pm

I started a colony of lobster roaches (Nauphoeta cinerea) to feed my tarantulas...

NOW I HAVE THOUSANDS!!!

IS there anybody in the Middelburg/Witbank area that wants a small outhouse full of cockroaches? because I am giving them away... serious... I am just trying to get rid of the surplace... the petshops here have no idea what they are, so they dont want to take them, and it feels like such a waste to have to 'Doom' them all.

If you are in PTA my dad go's through periodically... we can organize...
Happiness is a fat mouse and a warm rock!

Dont fly! 4X4! The noble eagle may soar! but a weasel wont get sucked into a jet intake valve...

Some people are like a slinky spring, they make you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs!
Bernice
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Halp! too many Lobster roaches

Postby Bernice » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:51 am

P.S. I dont mean you have to take ALL of them... if you just want a container to feed your T or beardie that's cool too...

Dont fly! 4X4! The noble eagle may soar! but a weasel wont get sucked into a jet intake valve...

Some people are like a slinky spring, they make you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs!
Bernice
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Bushviper » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:22 pm

Bernice send them though and we will re-distribute them from Pretoria. There are a number of zoos and rehab centres that would love them as well.
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Those who are afraid to ask are ashamed of learning.
Bushviper
Founder Member

Postby Bernice » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:26 pm

Ive PM'ed you BV!

Bernice
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Invertebrates