A.c.pictigaster

A.c.pictigaster

Postby Serpy » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:52 pm

Anybody know how much trans pecos copperheads are going for at the moment?
A good burper is a good herper.
Serpy
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Pythonodipsas » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:32 pm

If you find true pictigaster in the country, I am sure they will be expensive. I wouldn't know the price though and have never seen true pictigaster in the country.

I awaiting pictures from a lady in Pretoria who sais hers are confirmed pictigater? I have been waiting for weeks now???
`
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise.
Roger Waters & David Gilmour - 1979
Pythonodipsas
SAReptiles Techie

Postby Serpy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:16 pm

Well here's my reasoning, i'm breeding various reptiles with a business partner. He got me 5 babies for me which are confirmed pictigasters. But was just wondering what they would go for. If i may ask what is the name of this lady?
A good burper is a good herper.
Serpy
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Pythonodipsas » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:57 pm

PM me and I will tell you her name. She said her adult stock originated from the late Peter Korner and that they are confirmed A.pictigaster. I visited Peter many times in the last 10 years of his life and I never saw pictigaster???

This lady was asking R350 I think. She said she would send me pics over a month ago but that hasn't happened yet.
`
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise.
Roger Waters & David Gilmour - 1979
Pythonodipsas
SAReptiles Techie

Return to North American pitvipers (Agkistrodon sp.)