i need help

i need help

Postby juan the snake man » Wed May 19, 2010 12:56 pm

hey i am a young reptile lover! i had a pasionen for reptiles from the age 6 years old lol..i am know 16 and i live in port elizabeth eastern cape! i have a bibron's thick toe gecko and a pueblan milk snake :D that i really love and care for each day i am looking for a nother bibrons thick toe gecko not to breed with just cuase i love them they are really awesome geckos to have i am looking for a female cuase i dont know the sex of my gecko :( ....then i am also looking for any of the following
a blue tongue skink , ball python red tail boa leopard gecko or a rainbow boa if any one out there breeds with any of the following pls e mail me or pm me my e mail is jahnnneman@yahooo.com but for know i am looking into geting a nother bibron gecko
juan the snake man
This member has been banned

Re: i need help

Postby nvlooi » Wed May 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Don't know of any breeders in your area.

Please check your grammer and spelling, the moderaters will not allow this.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... - Nelson Mandela

Henco
nvlooi
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Cradle of life » Wed May 19, 2010 2:20 pm

juan the snake man wrote:hey i am a young reptile lover! i had a pasionen for reptiles from the age 6 years old lol..i am know 16 and i live in port elizabeth eastern cape! i have a bibron's thick toe gecko and a pueblan milk snake :D that i really love and care for each day i am looking for a nother bibrons thick toe gecko not to breed with just cuase i love them they are really awesome geckos to have i am looking for a female cuase i dont know the sex of my gecko :( ....then i am also looking for any of the following
a blue tongue skink , ball python red tail boa leopard gecko or a rainbow boa if any one out there breeds with any of the following pls e mail me or pm me my e mail is jahnnneman@yahooo.com but for know i am looking into geting a nother bibron gecko

Contact Red Rink on this forum, he can supply you and he lives there :D

Cheers
COL
To fly is heavenly, but to hover is devine!!
Cradle of life
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Rob » Wed May 19, 2010 2:41 pm

Yup, you need help.
Rob Deans

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~Dale Carnegie
Rob
SA Reptiles Member

Postby BHS » Wed May 19, 2010 3:48 pm

Cut him slack,He's only 16!And its up to the moderators to tell him to check his grammer.
Treat others how you wish to be treated!
BHS
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Mitton » Wed May 19, 2010 3:56 pm

BHS wrote:Cut him slack,He's only 16
Now-a-days age does not matter, there are members that are a lot younger than juan the snake man and they get their grammar right.
juan the snake man, welcome here, please read the rules of this forum and check your grammar. Sentences start with capitals, when you refer to yourself, "I" is a capital.
www.moreliapythons.co.za
Mitton
Forum gatekeeper

Postby TonyK » Wed May 19, 2010 6:19 pm

I will put you on my list for a Blue Tongue Skink but I am sure you know how the saying goes,lets not count our chickens(skinks) before they hatch.Hopefully there will be a few babies available around the end of Feb 2011.
Cheers Tony
TonyK
SA Reptiles Member

Postby hotshot » Thu May 20, 2010 8:46 am

Hi Juan the Snake Man,

We are Ball Python breeders based in Knysna so fairly close to you. Search under Hotshot and you will get two of our posts up showing pictures of some of our beautiful balls. The subjects of the posts are: "Ball Python Morphs - Successful Breeding" and "Albino Ball Pythons Hatching".
By the way, tried to e-mail you but there is something wrong with the e-mail address you supplied.

Cheers
Hotshot
:smt006
hotshot
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Rob » Thu May 20, 2010 9:05 am

hotshot - The email address he supplied reads jahnnneman@yahooo.com, my guess is it should read jhanneman@yahoo.com
Rob Deans

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~Dale Carnegie
Rob
SA Reptiles Member

Postby juan the snake man » Sun May 23, 2010 5:32 pm

hey tnx for all the info and help
juan the snake man

Postby juan the snake man » Mon May 24, 2010 2:47 pm

o and sorry evry one my english spelling is not the best always been bad
juan the snake man

Postby Mitton » Mon May 24, 2010 2:56 pm

It is not really about your spelling, it is grammar and punctuation. Even in Afrikaans a sentence starts with a capital and ends with a full stop.
www.moreliapythons.co.za
Mitton
Forum gatekeeper

Postby Westley Price » Mon May 24, 2010 2:59 pm

Juan, if you're 16 surely you are or have been to school. You know the basics of language where capitals start a sentence and certain punctuation ends it.

Please use that same knowledge you acquired at school here.
"I am dying by inches from not having anybody to talk to about insects." - Charles Darwin
Westley Price
Forum gatekeeper

Postby juan the snake man » Mon May 24, 2010 3:32 pm

you all can suck my hairy ################

Edited to correct spelling mistakes and gender impossibilities. BV
juan the snake man

Postby froot » Mon May 24, 2010 3:34 pm

Ok, bye bye. :smt039
We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
froot
Founder Member

Next

Return to Eastern Cape