Empangeni/Richards Bay area

Found a snake in your garden? Need someone to remove it? Here is a list of people who put their lives at risk to save snakes, and remove them unharmed. Please do not prank them. They are there to help you.

Empangeni/Richards Bay area

Postby GCol » Mon May 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Hi everyone

Is there anyone that does snake removals in or around Empangeni or Richards Bay. It is just so that I can refer someone if i can't get out there since it is quite far from where I live.

Any help at all would be appreciated.

Cheers
Gareth
Gareth Coleman
GCol
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Empangeni/Richards Bay area

Postby GCol » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:26 pm

Hello............
Gareth Coleman
GCol
SA Reptiles Member

Postby squiggly » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:31 pm

Hi

Here are two numbers Alfie (Empangeni) 082 818 3052 and Riaan (Richards Bay) 073 1722731

Hope that helps.
squiggly
SA Reptiles Member

Postby GCol » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:24 am

Thanks a span squiggly.....appreciate it.
Gareth Coleman
GCol
SA Reptiles Member

Postby mtunzinikzn » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:42 pm

People in the Zululand region of mtunzini, empangeni, Richards bay, Eshowe and Gig can contact Jaco Dercksen 081 785 7799 to remove any unwanted reptiles, we please ask our community not to kill snakes, rather contact us and we will come and remove them safely for you

whenever you see a snake please keep an eye on him and contact us, we will remove the snake as soon as we can, the reason why we ask you to keep an eye on the snake from a safe distance is to make it easier for us to find the snake on arrival, you can always take a picture of the snake and whatts app me so I can i.d the snake

if you were bitten by a snake please rush immediately to the ngwelezane hospital, people might not believe it but this is the best hospital in the southern hemisphere to treat snake bites, each year they treat about 600 people for snake bites and as far as we know they never had a fatality, for our black brothers and sisters please do not believe in the Sangoma stories a 6 year old boy died about 2 months ago in Pongola after a black mamba bit him, he was taken to a sangoma and need I say more
on the link below you can read a little more about what we do
http://hbssa.co.za/index.php/suppliers- ... e-removals

Any persons having reptiles they want to give away please contact us for collection our aim is to start a snake park in our area and all help will be highly appreciated

thank you

Jaco Dercksen
mtunzinikzn
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Problem Reptile Removals