Death's just a bite away

This section will help you get first aid treatment protocols incase of an envenomation. This includes indigenous and exotic reptiles. Please do not use this forum for photo sharing, etc.

Re: Death's just a bite away

Postby Constrictor Girl » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:57 pm

Smeegle if you take offence then that's up to you.
As for someone on the outside reading this topic, I really dont think their opinion on herpers would be very positive seeing as there are quite alot on here who get bleak over the death of a snake and cheer on the death of a human being.
Every single kid that comes out to my farm for whatever reason I try and encourage them to come onto this site and learn something here, however this is not the type of thing I want my kids reading. I dont want them coming out to my farm with the same perception as some of the members on this forum. I am not trying to force anyone to take on my "view" on things either, I am just appalled with the comments on this tragic and unnecessary death.
Meg Botha
Renegade Trading
"We are only limited by your imagination"

-Never argue with an idiot, people watching might not be able to tell the difference-
Constrictor Girl
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Death's just a bite away

Postby it_bit_me » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:25 pm

Sfourie wrote:The true tragedy in all of this is not the death of an individual but the ignorance which caused that individuals death.

Sfourie you made the most sense in this conversation.

And shame about the man, atleast he died doing what he loves most.
If I'm gonna be an old, lonely man, I'm gonna need a thing, you know, a hook, like that guy on the subway who eats his own face. So I figure I'll be Crazy Man with a Snake, y'know. Crazy Snake Man. And I'll get more snakes, call them my babies, kids won't walk past my place, they will run. "Run away from Crazy Snake Man, " they'll shout!”
it_bit_me
SA Reptiles Member

Previous

Return to Venom Club