Cornflake ???het blood???

Cornflake ???het blood???

Postby Irock » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:18 am

Hi All!!!

Took new pics of my "big" boy Cornflake this weekend. He really enjoyed being out on the lawn and cooperated nicely and allowed me to take a few nice pics. lol

He is getting so lovely and dark now! Also, you can't really see but he has alot of bright yellow on his sides which contrasts so nicely with his orange and red! lol

Another thing, it was mentioned a while ago that he had certain "typical het blood" characteristics...He has that funny brownish head and also he has the belly stripe thing almost all the way down his belly. Took a pic of it, would like your opinions! lol

Thanks for looking!

Meg
~Meg~

1.0 Normal 1.0 Anery Motley 1.0 Butter 0.1 Ghost Motley 1.1 Reverse Okeetee 0.1 Caramel het hypo 0.1 Ultramel het caramel 1.0 Hi Red Blood 0.1 Amel hurricane motley het caramel 0.1 Amel stripe Poss. het anery ?.? Lavender
Irock
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Boadicea » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:42 pm

Don't know that much about corns Meg so can't offer any opinion on his genes. But he sure is a pretty boy ;) . How old is he now and who you planning to breed him with?
Boadicea
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Irock » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:48 pm

Thanks Boadicea! lol

He is about 2yrs old now.

I actually don't have a girlfriend for him at the moment...lol Have a friend that wants to use him next breeding season...

Getting a Hi-red Blood girlfriend for him next year but he'll have to wait 2yrs for her to be old enough! lol
~Meg~

1.0 Normal 1.0 Anery Motley 1.0 Butter 0.1 Ghost Motley 1.1 Reverse Okeetee 0.1 Caramel het hypo 0.1 Ultramel het caramel 1.0 Hi Red Blood 0.1 Amel hurricane motley het caramel 0.1 Amel stripe Poss. het anery ?.? Lavender
Irock
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Spikelet » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:45 pm

He is an absolute stunner :) - you must be very proud of him. Just love his colouring - very nice!
'We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner' Bilbo Baggins
Spikelet
SA Reptiles Member

Postby katesmith » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:43 pm

hehe. i hope shongi will be big enough by the breeding season. dont want to hurt her or anything.. but what do we need to do to prepare them for breeding?
they will make beautiful babies!
katesmith
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Irock » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:26 am

Thanks Spikelet!!! lol

I am very proud him! Glad he turned out so nice, he was a really light baby!!! I paid a small fortune for him from a petshop when I was a newb! But hey, what the heck did I know! lol

I found baby pics of him from 2yrs ago that were taken just after I got him and I can't believe how much he has grown!!! lol
~Meg~

Irock
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Irock » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:29 am

Katesmith,

Don't worry, when the time comes we will see... If there is any doubt about her being big enough we will wait until NEXT breeding season! lol Will never risk your baby!

They definitely will make lovely babies!!!
~Meg~

Irock
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Corn snakes (Pantherophis (Elaphe) guttata)