Our new babies

Our new babies

Postby Spikelet » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:27 pm

Consider this my contribution to the photo squad ;)

Picked up these baby corns, all this seasons babies and I think they are beauties but don't all parents think their children are beautiful :twisted:

This is Sparkle who is a silver or Anery corn who is very princess like in her ways cept she eats like a piggy ;). She had one of those bodies that shouted pick me at the expo so she had to come home with us ...

This is Twinkle (my 6 year old named her and claimed her as her own ;) ) - a very placid and peaceful Okeetee ...

and finally we have Hiss ...
a very feisty light anery/ghost motely who thinks he is a rattler/mamba/great human eating snake :twisted: Luckily him and Rudi seem to be making firm friends :D However in all fairness to Hiss he is a little more friendly now a days ;)
'We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner' Bilbo Baggins
Spikelet
SA Reptiles Member

Postby neko » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:34 pm

Hee hee. Told you... The obsession begins.
Nice snakeys.
It's peanutbutter jelly time! GET SOME!!
neko
SA Reptiles Honorary Member

Postby Bushviper » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:58 am

Now let the fun begin. See it would not take too long to get hubby to like snakes. They have a fascination all of their own.

Now what about those ball pythons we mentioned before?
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Those who are afraid to ask are ashamed of learning.
Bushviper
Founder Member

Postby Irock » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:01 pm

They are absolutely stunning!!!

I got 5 from Chantel this year! lol

The passion becomes an obsession! lol
~Meg~

1.0 Normal 1.0 Anery Motley 1.0 Butter 0.1 Ghost Motley 1.1 Reverse Okeetee 0.1 Caramel het hypo 0.1 Ultramel het caramel 1.0 Hi Red Blood 0.1 Amel hurricane motley het caramel 0.1 Amel stripe Poss. het anery ?.? Lavender
Irock
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Spikelet » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:37 pm

thanks for the comments everyone - they are awesome little critters and it all started with some babysitting last year ;)

hehe irock the bottom 2 are from Chantel too and we are waiting for our final one which we will pick up at the expo ... however there is still room for a ghost stripe or a hypo Miami from Chantel in a year or two ;)
'We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner' Bilbo Baggins
Spikelet
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Irock » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:06 am

lol I thought those looked like Chantels' lot! They are stunning! I picked up a little okeetee for a friend that came from Chants! They are so stunning! I am genuinely sorry I didn't get one this year!!!

(It's not too late I know but I already got 5 new ones this year as opposed to the 2 or 3 I was planning to get!!! lol) :D

What is the final one you are getting Spikelet? :)
~Meg~

1.0 Normal 1.0 Anery Motley 1.0 Butter 0.1 Ghost Motley 1.1 Reverse Okeetee 0.1 Caramel het hypo 0.1 Ultramel het caramel 1.0 Hi Red Blood 0.1 Amel hurricane motley het caramel 0.1 Amel stripe Poss. het anery ?.? Lavender
Irock
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Spikelet » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:08 am

ah last one is a ghost which my youngest daughter has dibbs on already ;)
Spikelet
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Irock » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:11 am

Stunning! Be sure to post pics when you get the new baby! lol

I would LOVE to get one of Chantel's little Phantoms too! Man they are gorgeous!!!
~Meg~

Irock
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Spikelet » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:39 am

LOL gorgeous is an understatment when it comes to the phantom ok so we now have phantom, ghost striped and hypo miami - will have to think about which one to prioritise ;) hehehe
Spikelet
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Irock » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:27 pm

lol Spikelet, believe me when I say that prioritizing doesn't work!!! lol You're just going to see something else that is absolutely stunning next year and buy that as well! lol

I am so absolutely THRILLED with all mine but only ONE of the 5 is what I planned on getting this year!!! lol They are all stunning though and I truely couldn't be happier!!! lol

Got my sights set on a few nice critters next year too! lol
~Meg~

Irock
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Gary » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:42 pm

Lol the bug sure has bitten big time just got to love it. The best thing that can happen.
Regards
Gary
You CAN do it.
Gary
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Irock » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:36 am

I agree!!! lol I am so very glad it bit me!!! lol
~Meg~

Irock
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Corn snakes (Pantherophis (Elaphe) guttata)