Introducing Chopstick

Introducing Chopstick

Postby Irock » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:16 pm

Hi All!!!

This is my new little girl! Her name is Chopstick (bf thought of the name and I liked it!!) lol She's a Caramel het hypo (50% poss. het Motley and Amel) She is the future breeding partner of Rhett, my little butter.

She is MUCH prettier in real life!!! lol I love her to bits already. I love her
head pattern and gorgeous little eyes! I have a thing for caramel's eyes!
Can't wait to see how she developes! Her mom is a stunning Amber and her dad is a gorgeous, very light caramel that is proven het Amel and Motley! lol

I just have to talk my bf in going to fetch her! lol

I am getting an Amel stripe Girl when I fetch Chopstick, I have pics of her but she is VERY blue so not looking her best! Would prefer to wait and post pics once she has shed! Her name is Streaky.

AND I am getting ANOTHER one as well! lol Chantel (their breeder) sent up ANOTHER surprise for me!!! lol He's a Fluorescent Amel boy and is the future breeding partner of the little Fluorescent amel girl Chantel sent up as a surprise with my last lot! lol (See post on Pics of Donna! lol) His name is Raphael.
~Meg~

1.0 Normal 1.0 Anery Motley 1.0 Butter 0.1 Ghost Motley 1.1 Reverse Okeetee 0.1 Caramel het hypo 0.1 Ultramel het caramel 1.0 Hi Red Blood 0.1 Amel hurricane motley het caramel 0.1 Amel stripe Poss. het anery ?.? Lavender
Irock
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Boadicea » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:04 pm

I like your chopstick a lot Irock. However, you should remind the bf that chopsticks come in pairs ;-) ;-)
She is very pretty.
Boadicea
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Mitton » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:08 pm

Very pretty snake, Irock, your collection is growing hey? How many are you on now?
I love the pattern on the lower body, almost Carpet Python like?
Mitton
Forum gatekeeper

Postby Irock » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:16 pm

Thanks guys!!! lol

Yep...collection grew at an alarming rate! lol Went from 2 to 7 in a month! LMAO (Something tells me I'm hooked! lol)

But that's it for a while now, firstly because I only have big cages for 9 at the moment and secondly because I don't want to get them all at once!!! Besides, Chantel has something I really want that will only be big enough to breed next year! lol (or end of this year rather! lol)

I was only going to get two or MAYBE three this year, an Amber and an amel stripe...lol Ended up getting 5 but NOT complaining!!! lol
~Meg~

1.0 Normal 1.0 Anery Motley 1.0 Butter 0.1 Ghost Motley 1.1 Reverse Okeetee 0.1 Caramel het hypo 0.1 Ultramel het caramel 1.0 Hi Red Blood 0.1 Amel hurricane motley het caramel 0.1 Amel stripe Poss. het anery ?.? Lavender
Irock
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Irock » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:17 pm

Will have to take your word for it Mittone! lol
I do like her patterns very much though! lol She looks almost motley on top for quite a way down! lol
~Meg~

Irock
SA Reptiles Member

Postby katesmith » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:44 pm

i want one already! so beautiful! i think caramel is next on the list!
katesmith
SA Reptiles Member

CHOPSTICK'S MOM & DAD

Postby Chantel » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:48 pm

Hi Megs

So glad you like your little Chopstick! Thought I'd post a pic of her Mom and Dad for you. The first pic is of her mom, an SMR Amber, and the second pic is of her light coloured SMR Caramel dad (het Amel & Motley)

Gavin & Chantel
Chantel
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Irock » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:04 pm

Thanks Chants!!!

They are both so stunning!!!

Chopstick is safely at home with me now, we fetched her (and the others) last night.

I am totally besotted with this little girl!!! She is so beautiful you have no idea!!! lol And she's such a sweetheart too! Was totally chilled when I handled her a little this morning!!! In fact, she came to me and climbed on my hand all by herself!!! lol

Thanks again for my gorgeous baby Chants!!!
~Meg~

Irock
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Chantel » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:11 pm

Now how did I guess that she'd be ONE of your favourites! lol. I'm so glad you love her so much, and that she has such a lovely nature. Hopefully you can get some better pics of her now!
Gavin & Chantel
Chantel
SA Reptiles Member

Postby gnarhimself » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:51 am

Damn pretty !!!
:D
~Bryan~
-42 corns-
gnarhimself
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Corn snakes (Pantherophis (Elaphe) guttata)