other introduction.

Welcome to the forum. Tell us a bit about yourself here.

other introduction.

Postby Venommaniac » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:23 pm

hey. :smt006

I just realised that my introduction sent without me finishing so I preferred to do it again. I'm Jordan, I'm 13 and from Centurian. Since as far as I can remember and what my parents have told me I've loved nature and everything in it especially snakes. I've got lots of stories but this is an introduction and I'll keep it short. Im keeping venoumous snakes and non-venoumous I'm not sure what you guys think of this but I know my stuff and done my time and I'm not the slightest bit stupid when dealing with dangerouse animals. I hope that in the future I will be learning, loving and working with these incredibly awsome creatures of God and I am soo excited to learn even more about them. My other full introduction was better but whatever, I am going to be posting a lot specifically on my herps that I've found. :D
Venommaniac
SA Reptiles member (restricted)

Re: other introduction.

Postby kfc223 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:45 pm

What "venoumous" snakes do you keep?
kfc223
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Herald_23 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Welcome to SA Reptiles. What snakes do you keep?
The lion does not fear the jackal
Herald_23
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Mr Venom » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Welcome to South Africas finest Herpetological website.

I'm sure we all would love to know what species of venomous serpents you keep.

Enjoy your stay.
1.1.0 B.C. Imperator
Mr Venom
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Venommaniac » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Sorry kind of in a hurry but my hots are white lipped tree vipers, eyelash viper,copperhead and Pygmy rattle snake not near as much as some of you guys and my parents aren't to fond of them :D but there awesome snakes
Venommaniac

Postby Herald_23 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Those are some seriously hot snakes for someone so young but I won't go onto the age versus experience topic.
Nice collection nevertheless
The lion does not fear the jackal
Herald_23
SA Reptiles Member

Postby jesica » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:34 am

nice snake syes :-D
jesica

Postby Lachesis » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Do you actually own the venomous snakes stated?

I'm not trying to be condescending, but you're very young! I couldn't imagine owning my hots when i was 13, I am surprised your parents don't have anything to say...

I'm 22 and my parents fell out with me over me keeping hots initially.

Do you have any pictures? Be very careful!
Lachesis
SA Reptiles Member

Postby ReptileWrangler » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Jordan another name on SaReptiles now really! How old are you 13? 15? 22? Can't you make up your mind? If you don't know ok. Go ask your mom and dad see. If you don't know how old you are you shouldn't be keeping a pet at all never mind a dangerous snake.
Why not tell everybody how many times you have been bitten free handling at your age. Then you ask after the bites, oh what will it do to me? Not to clever lad. How about you finish school and then come back. Stop wasting folks time.

I urge admin to please remove his privileges on all his aliases and review his posts before making them public. Thank you.
ReptileWrangler
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Lachesis » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:45 pm

ReptileWrangler wrote:Jordan another name on SaReptiles now really! How old are you 13? 15? 22? Can't you make up your mind? If you don't know ok. Go ask your mom and dad see. If you don't know how old you are you shouldn't be keeping a pet at all never mind a dangerous snake.
Why not tell everybody how many times you have been bitten free handling at your age. Then you ask after the bites, oh what will it do to me? Not to clever lad. How about you finish school and then come back. Stop wasting folks time.

I urge admin to please remove his privileges on all his aliases and review his posts before making them public. Thank you.

I will assume this 'Venommanic" is talking out of his arse?
Lachesis
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Uromastyx » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:05 am

ReptileWrangler wrote:Jordan another name on SaReptiles now really! How old are you 13? 15? 22? Can't you make up your mind? If you don't know ok. Go ask your mom and dad see. If you don't know how old you are you shouldn't be keeping a pet at all never mind a dangerous snake.

RetileWrangler do you have proof that this "Jordan" have more than one alias? Why are you so angry? Vang n chill pil en laat die mods hulle werk doen.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Uromastyx
SA Reptiles Member

Postby kfc223 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:19 am

This Jordan has been operating under Iluvsnakes as well as 'Venommanic" by the looks of it, check this one out too www.sareptiles.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=25314.

When Iluvsnakes first created his account he stated he was 15 then later on he changed his age to 22, and now 'Venommanic" states he is 13. I think we would all like to hear how old he really is?
kfc223
SA Reptiles Member

Postby ReptileWrangler » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:13 am

I think his ass is attached to his mouth yes. Uromastics this is his third call name now, once you know. Him a nd have bee scammed and had to listen to his cr@p and loose out on his scams and stuff you will find out soon enough.
I am chilled but we don't need children like this here. Everytime he causes #$%^ he changes his name. Its not just here but on bbm and what's app where even gets kicked out of his own groups.
ReptileWrangler
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Jamster » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:40 am

Eish, Justin, I think if this is true, then it must be that jordan on the whattsapp group bud!
1.0-reticulated python (Ripcord)
1.1-burmese pythons
5.5-brown house snakes
1.0-taiwanese ratsnake
3.8-BCI
1.1-corn snakes
1.2-rhombic skaapstekers
1.0-yellow rat snake
Jamster
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Venommaniac » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:27 am

What no I'm not that Jordan I know which one your talking about I've used 1 name on this forum and thats venommaniac and I'm 13. You can't just assume that I'm some one else just because I have the same name. Just so were clear I've been on this forum under 1 username and that's venommaniac. ok I must take responsibility the snakes I mentioned we do have but me and my dad keep them so I am wrong to say that they are mine. We both share responsibilities over them. But guys I'm one guy with 1 username.
Venommaniac

Next

Return to Introductions