Bushviper (old post)

Anything you think we should know about that is not reptile related can be posted here.

Re: Bushviper

Postby jka » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:40 pm

Leos this thread was before our time, I'm sure Bushviper is fine as it is 3 years since this incident.
Evolution is an imperfect and often violent process. A battle between what exists, and what is yet to be born.
jka
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Leos r gr8 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:20 pm

:oops: Thats a bit embarasing :oops:
I saw the forum name "Tatiana" in the mods section on the right side of the home page and had no idea who this was so I clicked on her name and in her profile her most frequented forum topic was Bushviper so I took a look and... :oops:
Save a tree - eat a beaver.
Leos r gr8
SA Reptiles Member

Postby it_bit_me » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:33 pm

i did the exact same thing-i whas wondering why i havent seen her on here
If I'm gonna be an old, lonely man, I'm gonna need a thing, you know, a hook, like that guy on the subway who eats his own face. So I figure I'll be Crazy Man with a Snake, y'know. Crazy Snake Man. And I'll get more snakes, call them my babies, kids won't walk past my place, they will run. "Run away from Crazy Snake Man, " they'll shout!”
it_bit_me
SA Reptiles Member

Postby froot » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:28 am

Tatiana is my gf/practically wife and the mother of my daughter. She is one of the founder members and she can be vicious like a ferret on turbo lettuce, if she has to come online it's because we all have been very, very naughty ;)
She keeps 2 bearded dragons, 2 chameleons, a pile of leopard geckos and 1 x small human, she swears like a trooper at other people on the road and laughs at boys that wear pants that are too big for them so that their undies are showing. Oh, she also has a shotgun and keeps me in line and you do not want to be a stray dog in our yard ripping up our refuse bags or a grey ibis sitting on the roof making a racket and waking up her precious little human (looong story with an abrupt ending).
We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
froot
Founder Member

Postby Leos r gr8 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:48 am

Eish! Remind me not to go through your rubbish or climb onto your roof!
Save a tree - eat a beaver.
Leos r gr8
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Q Ball » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:55 pm

lol @ Froot
I like candlelight dinners, romantic walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Q Ball
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Bushbaby » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:17 am

lol @ froot!! You make Tat sound horrible. For those who don't know her, she is a really great person and very knowledgable. Don't listen to froot.

PS... and BV is A OK!!!
http://www.snakebiteassist.co.za
http://www.reptileexpo.co.za
http://www.boaconstrictors.co.za
Bushbaby
SA Reptiles Admin

Previous

Return to News