Egg Eater Wanted!

South African snakes commonly known as non-venomous, including the Natal rock python (Python natalensis).

View Gallery

Egg Eater Wanted!

Postby jigglypuff » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Good Evening Folks,

I am finally after a 2 years getting back into the hobby full swing and looking to build up my collection.

Looking to purchase the following snakes (on permit) (I'm in Cape Town, Western Cape)

Rhombic Egg-Eater or Common Egg-Eater [Dasypeltis scabra] or Pair.

While i know these snakes are hens teeth on permit, hoping someone can help me out.

Cheers vir Eers. :D
JigglyPuff
It is said that when darkness falls all the beasts and ghouls come out to play.........i've only found my corns coming out to play.....
jigglypuff
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Egg Eater Wanted!

Postby Westley Price » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:51 am

Hi Jigglypuff

The forum is super quiet the past couple months so you likely wont get a bite here.

I suggest contacting some of the KZN guys. They often breed Eggies and simply release babies. They can apply for an export permit which will allow you to get a transport permit for the Western Cape.

Probably the best and easiest way.
Cheers
"I am dying by inches from not having anybody to talk to about insects." - Charles Darwin
Westley Price
Forum gatekeeper

Re: Egg Eater Wanted!

Postby jigglypuff » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:24 pm

Howzit Wesley,

Thanks for the feedback.

Will try and hit up some of the KZN peeps.

Cheers
It is said that when darkness falls all the beasts and ghouls come out to play.........i've only found my corns coming out to play.....
jigglypuff
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Indigenous fangless snakes