My Albino Green Burmese

My Albino Green Burmese

Postby GeneticMorphs » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:53 pm

This is Matilda
She is a 5 month old Albino Green Burmese Python.
She was bred by Genetic Gems in the UK.
She is a bit of a hisssssy snake but actually very tame, more hisssss than bite i would say.

Enjoy
GENETICMORPHS.COM
1.1.0 X Reticulated Pythons, 1.1.0 X Burmese Pythons, 2.3.0 X Common BCI, 1.1.0 X Suriname Red Tailed Boas(BCC),
1.0.0 X African Rock Python, 0.1.0 X Yellow ratXcorn, 2.3.0 X African House snakes, 1.2.0 X Blood Python (Brongersmai), 1.0.0 X Ball Python.
GeneticMorphs
SA Reptiles Member

Re: My Albino Green Burmese

Postby Burmbuddy » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:42 pm

Great little albino green!
I like the nice clean pattern.
Cheers
DAN
Psalms 144:1
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle.
Burmbuddy
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Boadicea » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:05 am

Lovely snake! We don't see a lot of the different Burmese morphs here. Mainly greens and albinos. I paid R8000 for a pair of labyrinth babies the other day. Take it that you are living in the UK?
"You and I wear the dangerous looseness of doom and find it becoming. Life, for eternal us, is now; and now is much too busy being a little more than everything to seem anything, catastrophic included"- e e cummings
Boadicea
SA Reptiles Member

Postby GeneticMorphs » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:19 am

Yeah i have one Normal male, and the albino green female... Busy dealing with someone for a granite male (het for albino and Labrynth) to put to my albino green. And also trying to organise a triple het Albino green Female (het Granite and Labrynth and fader) but they are so expensive. Will have to save up a little for that one first...
Yeah i live in the UK.
GENETICMORPHS.COM
1.1.0 X Reticulated Pythons, 1.1.0 X Burmese Pythons, 2.3.0 X Common BCI, 1.1.0 X Suriname Red Tailed Boas(BCC),
1.0.0 X African Rock Python, 0.1.0 X Yellow ratXcorn, 2.3.0 X African House snakes, 1.2.0 X Blood Python (Brongersmai), 1.0.0 X Ball Python.
GeneticMorphs
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Burmese pythons (Python molurus)